This is the weekly Sound for Video Session for those enrolled in my sound for video courses.
Lots of great questions submitted this week including the following:
- When would you want two boom operators?
- What do I need to include in a sound report/notes for the editor or sound post?
- Will you Review the Tascam DR-10L?
- Custom iPad holder for sound bags and Zoom F8 or Sound Devices 633 with Wingman
- Color correction and editing in Final Cut Pro X vs DaVinci Resolve?
- How do I record a live event with panelists? Feed from the sound mixer board?
Boom Pole Holder for Century Stands
Sample Sound Report Template
Tascam DR-10L Distributed Audio Recorder with Lavalier Microphone
Cables for recording feed from Mixer:
RCA to 1/4"
1/4" to 1/4" TRS
XLR to XLR
(Note that some of the links above are affiliate links which means that if you follow the link and purchase the item, I receive a small commission which I use to support future episodes)