In this week's Sound for Video Session we discuss some of your questions:
- How to fix audio that drifts out of sync
- I have several mics, how do I blend them? When should I use which?
- How should I set up my Zoom F4?
- How can I manage mount noises in voice overs?
- How do I (batch) fix clips which are not the same loudness?
- How do I send audio from my MixPre to three cameras for a multi-cam shoot?
Previous episodes referenced:
Booming a camera-top Shotgun Microphone:
Loudness Export Option in Premiere Pro:
Links to Gear Discussed and Used to Record This Session:
XLR Microphone Cable - Your basic 25 foot long XLR microphone cable
RODE VXLR 3.5mm to XLR Adapter - use this to adapt the RODELink receiver's 3.5mm output to XLR for input into your Zoom F4 recorder
Tascam DR-60DmkII Audio Recorder - Nice intro level audio recorder with 2 XLR inputs
RODE NT2A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone - nice option for voice over work if you're recording in a room that doesn't have a lot of reverberation issues
Electrovoide RE20 Dynamic Broadcast Microphone - Used to record me for this session. Better option if your room does have a lot of reverberation.
Copyright 2017 by Curtis Judd