In this week's Sound for Video Session we addressed several questions submitted by several of you:
- How to send sound to camera?
- How to make recordings with two mics sound the same?
- How to use a handheld recorder when booming a mic?
- Which type of mic to use when recording in very loud environments?
- Is there a single mic that can work in most situations?
Items discussed in this session and where to find them:
3.5mm Attenuation Cable
Sound for Video Session on Sending Audio from Mixer to Camera:
Zoom F8 Audio Recorder
Sound Devices 633 Audio Mixer & Recorder
Izotope RX6 (Software for matching microphones)
Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro (Recorded the talking head portion with this camera)
Furman PL-8C Power Conditioner
Antelope Audio Orion Studio Audio Interface
Ethics statement: Some of the links above are affiliate links which means that if you click on them and buy, I get a small commission. You don't pay more by clicking these links than if you just went to the retailer’s web site on your own. I use the proceeds to buy additional gear to review and help you improve your sound, lighting, and video. Thanks for your support!